更新于25th May 2018
引用“ sonru.com ”, “Sonru”, “us”, “we” or “our” in these 条款 refer to 颂如 Limited an Irish registered private limited liability company with its registered office at Chelsea House, Distillery Road, Wexford Town, Co. Wexford, Ireland and all subsidiary companies. Our registered company number is 442260 and our VAT number is IE 9663611J.
颂如 replicates the format of a phone, Skype or face to face interview. We provide a service which lets the interviewer sets the questions and candidates log in to read and record their answers and are not online at the same time as the interviewer. Like a traditional interview, candidates don’t see the questions in advance. They respond to one question at a time and get one chance to answer each question. While the 服务 provide a convenient and economic tool for remotely interviewing people online, the manner in which the 服务 are used is entirely determined by the interviewing company and not by 颂如 .
Our 条款 of Service
通过访问或使用 www.sonru.com 网站（“Site”) and all other products and services provided via the 现场 (the “Services”），则表示您承认并同意以下免责声明，条款，条件以及Sonru隐私政策的条款（以下简称““Terms”). If you do not agree to the 条款, you should not use the 现场. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these 条款 at any time. You should check these 条款 periodically for changes as by using the 现场 after we post any changes to these 条款, you are agreeing to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
By using the 服务, you agree to be legally bound by these 条款. The 条款 are available only in English. You can of course save or print the 条款 at any time for your records. We will also email through a link to these 条款 to each person who registers for a 颂如 account. Any new features that augment or enhance the current 服务, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the 条款 as so amended from time to time. Continued use of the 服务 after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
您的帐户, Your Responsibility
为了注册或创建Sonru帐户（无论是作为访问员还是作为受访者），都需要提供一些标识信息（包括您的法定全名和有效的电子邮件地址）。 颂如 收到并验证了您的注册申请后，您将获得登录详细信息，包括密码（“Your Log In”），以访问您的Sonru帐户（“Your Account”). While certain parts of the 现场 are available to non-account holders, you can only activate 您的帐户 once you have positively clicked your acceptance of these 条款. 您的登入 is personal to you and may not be shared with others. If 您的帐户 is a corporate account, you can create individual user accounts with separate log ins. However, you will be responsible for the activity of those individual users.
颂如 plays no role in initiating the transmission of interview content, 颂如 does not determine the recipient of the interview invitation and 颂如 does not select or modify the information contained in any interview transmission. 颂如 expresses no view as to the quality or suitability of any employer or interviewee and does not endorse any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed by users of the 服务. 颂如 expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with such content.
Accordingly, you agree that 颂如 is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any individual as a result either directly or indirectly of any information published on the 现场 or made available through the 服务.
A key feature of the 服务 is that they enable users to post their own content, either as an interviewer or an interviewee. While our “Conditions of Use” below prohibit the posting of content which is factually inaccurate, unlawful or offensive, 颂如 does not take responsibility for any content posted by third parties while using the 服务. Accordingly, you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against 颂如 with respect to any such content. You acknowledge that while you may be exposed to such materials you will hold 颂如 harmless in relation thereto.
颂如 does not pre-screen content posted by users, but 颂如 reserves the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the 服务 where it has any grounds to suspect non-compliance with these 条款. Violation of any of these 条款 may result in the termination of your account (without prejudice to any other legal rights or remedies available to 颂如 ). The failure of 颂如 to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these 条款 shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Our 隐私政策 also applies to your use of this 现场, which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using this 现场, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the 服务, including your content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Further details of our security measures and information on your rights in respect of your personal data are contained in our 隐私政策.
Conditions of Use of the 服务
- You must be 16 years or older to use the 服务 or be a student accessing the service as part of a school-approved scheme. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide accurate and complete sign-up and log in details in order to validate 您的帐户 and, where you are representing a company or other legal person, you warrant that you are duly authorised to open an account on behalf of that company. You cannot impersonate anyone else or use any log in details other than those granted to you. 颂如 reserves the right to verify new accounts by contacting the account owner by e-mail, phone or in person.
- You must use a computer with sufficient internet bandwidth connectivity before recording interview content on the 现场 and will be required to take a bandwidth test prior to taking an interview. You must also have a web-cam and audio capability which comply with the criteria set out in the 现场.
- You represent and warrant that you have (and will continue to have during your use of the 服务) all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions which are required to enable 颂如 to use content provided by you for the purposes of the provision of the 服务 by 颂如 , and otherwise to use such content in the manner contemplated by the 现场 and these 条款.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under 您的帐户. This is the case even when content is posted by others who have accessed or created accounts under a corporate account.
- You agree not to use the 服务 or cause or permit the 现场 to be used:-
- for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. For example, you must not, in the use of the 服务, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- to post content that we determine in our sole discretion is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, abusive or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or privacy rights or these 条款;
- to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the 现场 or to jeopardise or prejudice the operation, quality or integrity of the 现场 or the 服务, or the operation, quality or integrity of any telecommunications network;
- for any commercial purpose including any direct marketing, contests or pyramid schemes, nor to use the 现场 or the 服务 to participate in or cause others to participate in sending chain letters, junk e-mail, spam, duplicative or unsolicited messages, advertising or promotional material;
Subject to these 条款, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use the 现场 and those 服务 for which 您的帐户 has been approved. However, no other right, title, or interest in the 现场 or in any such 服务 will be granted or transferred to you as a result of any permitted use of such 服务. You shall not sub-license, assign or otherwise transfer the rights granted in clause to you.
While 颂如 does not claim any rights in respect of any original interview content posted by interviewers or interviewees, you agree to provide 颂如 with a limited, royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, perpetual licence to use, distribute and display all content posted by you while using the 服务 provided that such licence is restricted to the sole purpose of enabling the 颂如 Group and its contractors to perform the 服务.
Availability, Closing 您的帐户 and Suspension
颂如 reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the 服务 with or without notice for any breach of these 条款. The 服务 are not intended to act as an indefinite video or information repository and the closure of 您的帐户 will result in the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in 您的帐户. Accordingly, upon closing your account you are responsible for making your own arrangements in relation to the backing up of your data.
To close 您的帐户, you can send an email request to cancel 您的帐户 at any time by contacting us at [email protected]. All of the content in 您的帐户 will be immediately deleted from the 服务 upon confirmation by 颂如 of your Account closure. This information cannot be recovered once 您的帐户 is cancelled. If you wish to request access to your data after 您的帐户 has been closed, 颂如 will raise a charge for such service based on its then applicable rates and depending on the quantity and availability of data involved.
Termination of 您的帐户 shall not affect any rights, remedies, obligations or liabilities of the parties that have accrued up to the date of termination. Any provision of these 条款 that expressly or by implication is intended to come into or continue in force on or after termination 您的帐户 shall remain in full force and effect.
Account holders shall defend, hold harmless and indemnify 颂如 against all loss, damage, claims, liabilities, fees, costs, and expenses (including legal fees) arising out of any action taken against 颂如 by an interviewer, interviewee or a third party based any claim relating to any interview or their use of the 服务, including any acts or omissions of the interviewer, the candidate selection process, any employment, equality or other laws governing interviews and the selection or non-selection of employees and/or contractors pursuant to an interview.
您明确理解并同意（在法律允许的最大范围内）SONRU和SONRU GROUP对任何间接，偶发，特殊，后果性，示范性或惩罚性的损害，或任何其他的损害，包括但不限于， ，造成或导致的利润，商誉，使用，数据或其他无形损失的损失（即使我们已被告知发生此类损失的可能性）；
The 现场 contains links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by 颂如 of the content on such third party websites. 颂如 is not responsible for the content of linked third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party websites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk and in accordance with the prevailing terms and conditions of such third party sites.
颂如 generally welcomes the hyper-linking to the 现场 from other appropriate websites provided such links are to the 现场’s homepage (and no deeper within the 现场) and provided we give our consent to the establishment of such links. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the absolute right to refuse to consent to such links without giving reasons. Any links to the 现场 from another website must be presented in such a manner that the viewing of the 现场 is not impaired by framing or similar techniques that may impair the visitor’s user experience.
We shall not be in breach of these 条款 nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, Service if such delay or failure result from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control.
Complaints about this 现场 or the Service must be communicated through [email protected] 首先，必须在您完成使用服务后的30天内收到。在此时间之后收到的投诉可能不会得到处理。如果投诉无法通过Sonru投诉程序解决，则可以通过以下网址访问在线争议解决平台： http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ 有关可用的争议解决程序的更多信息。
The 现场 has been created and is controlled by 颂如 in Ireland. These 条款 will be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of Ireland. You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.